Xerox W130 Thin Scanner with TWAIN Direct
- Scan speeds up to 135 ppm / 270 ipm
- 100,000-page daily duty cycle
- 500-page adjustable input tray*
- USB or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to PC
- Visioneer VAST Network© technology with TWAIN Direct®
- Visioneer® OneTouch, Capture SE** and Organizer AI** applications
- Kofax® Certified Driver
- Cerner Validated
- TAA, EPEAT™, and EnergyStar® Compliant
- Imprinter Included
- FREE 3-year Advance Exchange Warranty
TOUGH TECHNOLOGY CHOICES
In the era of cloud-based hybrid and remote work environments, production scanners are becoming a vital tool in bringing archives and records online. Document managers in financial services, law firms, healthcare providers and payers, and especially governments are facing difficult choices around the right production capture technology options. As speeds increase, prices rise exponentially, and the full cost of operation are making these decisions a major financial commitment. Customers are looking for price-performance, low cost of ownership, latest technology, and peace of mind.
The new Xerox® W130 Scanner with network connectivity and included imprinter continues to deliver price-performance leadership in the production scanning space. The W135 Scanner offers even higher speeds than its predecessor, at up to 130 ppm / 270 ipm. A current-state hardware platform provides a daily duty cycle of 100,000 pages per day and handles documents ranging from hard cards to A3 paper, even long documents up to 236 inches (5994 mm). An adjustable, motorized 500-sheet input tray feeds jobs through a u-turn paper path or for thicker stock and cards, a straight paper path is also provided. A high-resolution color LCD makes it easy for operators to change scan and workflow settings.
PRODUCTIVITY IS A PLATFORM
Xerox® W130 Scanner is built for productivity. Award-winning “reversing rollers” technology and a multiple-motor paper path keep misfeeds to a minimum. Three ultrasonic sensors provide double-feed skip (DFD) functionality across incoming pages, and staple detection is built-in. On the software side, the W130 is equipped with the Visioneer® Intelligent Software Platform, including Visioneer® OneTouch®, Capture SE, and Organizer AI. Up to 20 customizable OneTouch workflows are presented on the LED display to get jobs started at the touch of a button. An exceptional OCR solution rounds out the software offering.
QUALITY IMAGES AT FULL SPEED
Documents going to the cloud and OCR applications require precise, flexible image quality controls. The W130 achieves this with a dual-lamp LED lightbar to provide consistent, bright light across the page. Visioneer Acuity Intelligent Image Processing provides more than 25 imaging features, configured through the accessible TWAIN™ DriverPLUS user interface, and built into OneTouch and Capture SE applications. The W130 Scanner delivers full-rated speeds by removing bottlenecks end-to-end. Visioneer Acuity handles 7 image-processing tasks in hardware, USB 3.1 Gen 1 provides a fast pipeline to the PC, and the proprietary Acuity PC optimization finishes the scan on the PC by using available CPU cores and main memory.
CONNECTIVITY AND FLEXIBILITY
Multiple users can connect with the new Xerox W130 Scanner from any PC on the network, thanks to Visioneer VAST Network© technology with TWAIN Direct®. And the Xerox W130 now comes standard with imprinter technology to add characters, date/ time and other tags to scans. The Xerox® DocuMate® 4700 A3 flatbed can be easily tethered to the W130 Scanner for special documents. Finally, our Proprietary Parallel Scanning technology allows multiple W130 scanners to scan concurrently to a single PC, fundamentally changing the economics of ultra-high-speed production capture.
- Duty Cycle: 100000 pages/day
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Maximum Paper Size: 12.1 x 236 in
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- Dimensions: 18.1 x 17.6 x 14.3 (W×D×H)
- Light Source: LED
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Speed @ 200 dpi: 135 ppm / 270 ipm
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 135 ppm / 270 ipm
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Background Color: Gray
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen.1, Gigabit Ethernet
- Minimum Paper Size: 2.0 x 2.6 in
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 500 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 7
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 7 - 28 lbs.
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- W130 Scanner
- Power Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- Software Included (download):
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Visioneer Acuity
- Visioneer Capture SE
- Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Visioneer Organizer AI
- ABBYY FineReader OCR software
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS® and WIA