DISTRIBUTED WORKPLACE NEEDS
Today’s global environment and growing virtual workforce has accelerated digital transformation. People need speedy and shared network technology to complete the paperless, cloud-based workplace. Yet traditional USB scanners require a one-to-one connection to a single PC. Network-standalone scanners don’t have the depth of scanning software available on PCs and laptops. MFPs are rarely equipped with the reliable paper handling, capacity and speed of dedicated document scanners. And centralized production scanning and archiving environments are moving to distributed offices and even home-based workers.
A NEW SOLUTION
The Xerox®D70n Scanner is made for modern workgroup/departmental environments. Built on a proven hardware and electronics platform, the Xerox®D70n is an optimized and dedicated scanning device that can support up to five concurrent connections to PCs over Ethernet. It can also be utilized by PC-based software like any other TWAIN-based scanner.
The D70n Scanner supports a daily duty cycle of 15,000 pages – up to three times higher than competitive departmental scanners. This is possible due to our award-winning reverse-roller, dual-motor paper path to eliminate jams. Ultrasonic double-sheet detection is built in. The 100-sheet automatic paper feeder supports hard cards and paper widths up to tractor-fed paper.
With speeds up to 90 pages per minute /180 images per minute, the D70n is in production scanning speed territory. This level of throughput can create bottlenecks between picking the paper and the final scan file. To ensure true full-speed scanning, we’ve designed an end-to end approach to speed. The D70n features a custom “system in a chip” image processor to handle common scan algorithms in hardware. USB3.1 Gen 1 or Gigabit Ethernet connections offer wide data pipelines to the connected PCs, and Visioneer’s Acuity PC optimization uses smart logic to use as much PC power as is available to complete the final image processing and file creation. These scan speeds support distributed batch paper, mailroom and archiving environments.
SHARING IS GOOD
With USB and Network connections, multiple people can connect with the D70n Scanner concurrently from any PC connected to the network, thanks to Visioneer VAST Network© technology with TWAIN Direct©. The Visioneer Intelligent Software Platform is also available to each user. Visioneer OneTouch offers custom scan workflows at the touch of a button. Visioneer Capture SE handles custom scan batches and scan-to-cloud features. Full-version ABBYY® FineReader software handles OCR and PDF editing. Each user can customize their experience and select the specific applications needed to suit their document capture needs.
***Warranty may vary in some countries
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen.1, Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 100 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 15000 pages/day
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.5 x 6.6 (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Light Source: LED instant on
- Maximum Paper Size: 9.5 x 240 in
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 7 – 110 lbs.
- Background Color: Gray
- Minimum Paper Size: 2 x 2 in
- Speed @ 300 dpi: Up to 90 ppm / 180 ipm (Grayscale, B&W) 75 ppm / 150 ipm (Color)
- Speed @ 200 dpi: Up to 90 ppm / 180 ipm (Grayscale, B&W) 75 ppm / 150 ipm (Color)
- D70n Scanner
- USB 3.1 Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply and Adapters
- Warranty and Technical Support Card
- Quick Install Card (Poster)
- Product Registration and Review Card
- Software Included (download):
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Visioneer Acuity
- Visioneer Capture SE
- Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Visioneer Organizer AI
- ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Standard OCR Software
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS®, WIA, Visioneer Network Driver, TWAIN Direct (embedded in hardware)